Jaundice is a type of illness. In this disease, the increase of bilirubin in the blood inside the human body causes the skin, nails, and eyes to look yellow, this condition is called jaundice. In today’s article, we give you various information about jaundice, home remedies of Jaundice, types of jaundice and jaundice in newborns. Hope you will like it
|What is Jaundice?|
|Types Of Jaundice|
|–> Hepatocellular Jaundice|
|–> Hemolytic Jaundice|
|–> Obstructive Jaundice|
|Causes of jaundice|
|Prevention of jaundice|
|Home Remedies For Jaundice|
|Special juice as Home Remedies of Jaundice|
|What to do, what to eat and what not to eat when having jaundice|
|Jaundice in newborn|
What is Jaundice?
Jaundice is a type of illness. In this disease, the increase of bilirubin in the blood inside the human body causes the skin, nails, and eyes to look yellow, this condition is called jaundice. it is a disease that If not treated with time, can become a very serious problem. This is a disease that can occur at any age and this disease is not an out-of-the-box disease, the main cause of this disease is a substance called bilirubin in our body, bilirubin is present in the blood cells of our body.
It is formed when the red blood cell is broken if the liver keeps filtering these dead cells but when there is some problem in the liver, the liver does not filter them, due to which bilirubin gets more in the blood. And the skin looks pale. Slowly the eyes and after that, the whole body starts to feel yellow, such jaundice occurs, in this disease, our liver is the most damaged, if it is not treated in time, then it can also be a fatal disease.
Types Of Jaundice
There is no one type of jaundice. If jaundice occurs due to difficulty in the liver, it can happen in many ways. There are three main types of jaundice.
- Hepatocellular Jaundice
- Hemolytic Jaundice
- Obstructive Jaundice
Hepatocellular jaundice occurs when there is any injury to any human or any liver disease, the red blood cells are very much dead due to injury, so if you have any type of injury then you should get time jaundice tested.
There is a possibility of hemolytic jaundice when there is a rapid disruption of red blood cells.
Obstructive jaundice occurs due to obstruction in the pituitary nerves of our body because bilirubin does not go out due to this and it becomes more inside the body which causes jaundice.
It is heard that due to jaundice, the body starts appearing yellow, the eyes skin starts to become yellow but there are many other symptoms which appear in the body when there is jaundice like:
- Body Itching
- Urine starts yellowing
- Stomach ache
- Headache starts
- Sometimes vomiting occurs
- Begins to lose weight
- The body gets tired a lot
- Does not starve
- Fever starts
So if you see some symptoms like this, then do a jaundice test once and if you have had jaundice before this, do not donate your blood before proper testing.
Causes of jaundice
Jaundice occurs due to the high amount of bilirubin in the blood.
Jaundice occurs if the liver cannot reduce the amount of increased bilirubin. but there is not only a problem there are many other problems behind this like:
- Malaria can occur for a long time.
- Gilbert syndrome can also occur
- Due to increased acidity.
- By consuming an overdose of medicine
- Can also be caused by a liver lesion
- By consuming sharp substances out of necessity
- Thalassemia can also occur
- Drinking plenty of alcohol.
- Due to skill cell
- Anemia can also result from illness
- Causes of gallstones
Prevention of jaundice
If you want to live a healthy life, then keep your liver healthy, stay away from alcohol, eat good and simple food and resort to Ayurvedic treatment to get rid of liver disease, but even if such disease occurs, some things to be noted By keeping it, you can get rid of such disease quickly.
- Decrease cholesterol in your body when you have jaundice
- Do not stay in the sun too much when jaundice occurs
- The more you stay away from alcohol in jaundice, the sooner you will recover.
- Eat good food from time to time when you have jaundice
- In jaundice, take a bath with hot water and do not go in the air, sit in the sun
Home Remedies of Jaundice
Home remedies for diseases like jaundice are very high, and they are also very quick, and they do not cause any problem, let’s know some household remedies which can cure this disease.
- Eating Amla can cure jaundice quickly.
- Jaundice can also be cured with barley powder.
- Turmeric powder also useful in jaundice.
- Bitter gourd also treats jaundice
- Jaundice can be cured quickly by drinking tomato juice.
- Jaundice can be cured quickly by drinking lemon juice
Our Special Home Remedies of Jaundice
- Keeping sugarcane under the mist all night. And Eat it in the morning with empty stomach this is the best remedies for Jaundice
- Applying a baking soda to a lemon slice in the morning and take it before breakfast. This is very useful at the initial stage of jaundice
- 100 to 200 grams yogurt add 2 to 4 grams of papad saline every day.
- make juice from boil carrot and take it every day morning with an empty ty stomach. It helps to recover energy
- Drinking carrot juice with honey also relieves jaundice.
- Eating ginger juice and molasses relieves jaundice.
- Eating white onions, molasses and a little turmeric twice a day will help to reduce jaundice.
- Mixing 10 grams of turmeric powder with 40 grams yogurt gives great relief in the disease of jaundice.
- Drinking turmeric powder in fresh rice in the morning and after drinking it in the morning will reduce jaundice.
- If the jaundice patient does not feel hungry, two teaspoons of ginger juice and half a teaspoon of Triphala churna twice a day will make the patient feel hungry.
- Putting two drops of Aritha water into the nose three times in the nose relieves jaundice.
- Drinking neem leaf juice and honey in the morning on an empty stomach relieves jaundice.
- The Hing rubbing with water and apply to eye every day.
Special juice as Home Remedies of Jaundice
In this category, we will provide you three best juice for jaundice disease as Home remedies.
- Tomato Juice
- Almond paste
- Carrot juice
Tomato Juice as Home Remedies of Jaundice: first take 4-5 tomato and boil it with approx 500 grams water. Then grind it in the mixture and make a juice. Add salt as per your test. Take this juice every day morning with an empty stomach.
Almond paste: Take 7 almond 2 dried dates, 3 small cardamoms soak on water overnight. Make a paste in the morning. Eat this paste with an everyday morning with an empty stomach.
Carrot juice: make it as potato juice and take it with empty stomach.
What to do, what to eat and what not to eat when having jaundice
Eat these things in jaundice
The jaundice patient should eat something that is digested quickly inside the body like green vegetables and light foods should be consumed. jaundice patients should consume such vegetable juices like bitter ground juices. these are very beneficial in jaundice. Also, drinking lemon juice or tomato juice is also very useful. Buttermilk and coconut water is also very good for jaundice patients. Eat wheat, grapes, raisins, almonds, cardamom.
Do not consume these things in jaundice
In case of jaundice, do not consume such things which are not digested quickly and the body takes more time to digest them, such as: One should stay away from salty and fried foods with more spices. Alcohol should not be drunk at all because it directly damages the liver and do not consume food that has high carbohydrate content.
Jaundice in newborn
Premature birth- If a child is born before 38 weeks, the process of bilirubin cannot be done completely. Also, he eats less, due to which less bilirubin is eliminated through the stool and there is more chance of jaundice due to more bilirubin in the body.
Breastfeeding well – The newborn should not be breastfed properly, which does not provide complete nutrition to the newborn baby, which can cause jaundice.
Injury during birth- If a newborn is hurt at birth, the breakdown of red blood cells in it can increase. The liver cannot clean the bilirubin which can cause jaundice.
- Be Educated4 months ago
CCPA kya hai in Hindi with Full form
- Be wealthy3 months ago
NDTL in Banking in Hindi | Full-Form | ODTL
- Be Inspired5 months ago
Hindi biography of Apj Abdul Kalam
- Be Healthy5 months ago
How to increase immunity power in Hindi
- Be Inspired8 months ago
Edwin C Barnes: The Best Motivational Story
- Be wealthy6 months ago
Demat account क्या है |Zerodha Demat Hindi
- Be Inspired5 months ago
Biography of safin Hasan : Youngest IPS of India
- Be Educated4 months ago
लिपि किसे कहते हैं? बोली, भाषा और लिपि के बिच अंतर क्या है?