It is said in Ayurveda that the root cause behind more than 90% of diseases starts from the stomach. There are many problems related to the stomach such as gas, acidity, constipation, indigestion, but most of all, it hurts constipation. A good thing about constipation is that almost everyone gets rid of this problem at home only from home remedies of constipation.
In this article, we will share with you almost all the things related to constipation, which can be the main reason for constipation. What other problems you may have due to constipation, what precautions should be taken before constipation and what constipation home remedies should do after constipation. We hope you find this article very helpful. First of all, we understand what constipation is?
What is constipation
Constipation is a problem between the stomach and Excretion. In any person, the rate of Excretion decreases, the stool becomes scarred, and the frequency of Excretion decreases, then that condition is called constipation. Sometimes using excessive force may be termed for Excretion, which can also aggravate the pain in the stomach.
Normally for a person, the frequency of excretion is once per day, but sometimes it can increase twice. If an Excretion is from 7 to 12 in a week, it is considered normal. Frequency higher or lower than that is not considered good for health. If the frequency of excretion increases or decreases, it directly affects the digestion of the person. The food eaten is not able to digest properly and may also face any problem like gas and acidity.
The dry stool that accumulates in the stomach is called constipation. If the body does not pass feces on time, then many disorders can arise, that is why every person must have Excretion at least once a day. Even if you do not have Excretion on a regular morning is a sign of sickness.
Nowadays, constipation seen in the children and the younger generation is quite high. The main reason behind this is the lifestyle.
For the diagnosis and home remedies of any disease, the main reason behind the disease is necessary to understand.
Major causes of constipation
- Consumption of less fibrous substance in the diet: Consuming less fibrous substance in the diet promotes problems like constipation.
- Undernutrition: Consumption of less food than needed is also a major reason behind constipation.
- Lack of water in the body: Due to lack of water in the body, the food eaten causes dryness and due to lack of proper digestion, constipation is a problem.
- Getting more rest: Due to reduced physical fitness, food is not digested properly. And there may be constipation problems.
- Lack of calcium, potassium or low thyroid hormone in the body is also the main reason behind constipation.
- Smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea, coffee can cause constipation.
- The Excessive consumption of food creates problems in digestion.
- The disease of the intestine, liver, spleen, anxiety, fear, etc. are also a major cause of constipation.
- Irregularity in food and not chewing food can also cause constipation problems.
- Excessive fasting and eating without hunger can both cause constipation.
Some major symptoms of constipation
- Breathless smell
- Loss of appetite
- Headache and dizziness
- Pimples and mouth ulcers
simple home remedies for constipation
- The amount of fibrous food should be increased in food
- Fruits and vegetables should be consumed in moderation
- A sufficient amount of water should be taken during the day. Click here to read how much water you should drink.
- Physical activity should be increased, which relieves constipation.
- If the problem is more, then the doctor should be consulted without any hesitation in mind.
Special Home Remedies for constipation
Salt and myrobalan:
Salt and salt in equal quantity and grind it into a powder. This powder is an Ayurvedic powder, taking it regularly at night clears the stomach and relieves constipation.
Use of Isabgol:
Isabgol is a fatty substance. It increases the amount of fatty substances in the food and digestion process and the food is easily digested.
Gram: The use of grams in food is very good for health. Gram should be soaked overnight and eaten in the morning. If you do not like the taste of soaked gram, you can use salt pepper and lemon.
Aegle marmelos(bell) – The fruit of the Aegle marmelos should be dried and made into powder. Later it will be beneficial to make use powder and take it with hot water. It removes old to old stool associated with the intestine.
Some Other Home Remedies of Constipation
- Eating vegetable of fenugreek leaves ends constipation.
- Consuming the juice of wheat plants (wheat millet) does not cause constipation.
- Take half a spoonful of grounded fennel with warm water and Coriander at bedtime to remove constipation.
- Tomato: Tomato is considered one of the best medicines for constipation. Tomato also removes all the stool accumulated in the intestine.
Ayurvedic Treatment Home Remedies for Constipation
- The caraway seeds and the dry ginger powder should be used together with light hot water. Even drinking only warm water in the morning helps in constipation.
- Put the dates in water in the night and make a good paste in the morning. Later, eating this paste every day can also relieve constipation.
- Put dry black grapes in water in the night and crush the grapes in that water and separate the water with the help of colander. Constipation is also overcome by taking such water daily.
- A mixture of ginger juice, lemon juice, and honey is good for constipation. (for mixture one teaspoon is enough)
- Three grams of fenugreek powder should be taken twice a day with jaggery and water. Which eliminates constipation.
- Heat four grams of Myrobalan powder with one gram of cassia and 100 grams of water. After Heating properly, when the water remains half, remove the water with the help of colander and use it twice a day. It is considered one of the best remedies for constipation.
- Grind the nutmeg well over lemon juice and make a paste. Take this paste in the morning(1 teaspoon), which will eliminate constipation.
- Consuming onion by heating it to ashes, eliminates constipation.
- If you do not feel hungry due to constipation, then take grind dry ginger, black pepper, cumin, rock salt, in equal quantity and make the powder. Taking 2 grams of it daily will relieve constipation and will improve appetite.
- Taking fennel seed with milk relieves constipation.
Hope this article is very useful for you. If you have any query regarding this article or remedies please contact us or leave the comment in comment section. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
- Be Educated4 months ago
CCPA kya hai in Hindi with Full form
- Be wealthy3 months ago
NDTL in Banking in Hindi | Full-Form | ODTL
- Be Inspired5 months ago
Hindi biography of Apj Abdul Kalam
- Be Healthy5 months ago
How to increase immunity power in Hindi
- Be Inspired8 months ago
Edwin C Barnes: The Best Motivational Story
- Be wealthy6 months ago
Demat account क्या है |Zerodha Demat Hindi
- Be Inspired5 months ago
Biography of safin Hasan : Youngest IPS of India
- Be Educated4 months ago
लिपि किसे कहते हैं? बोली, भाषा और लिपि के बिच अंतर क्या है?